Investing in Ukraine, a webinar dedicated to Italian companies
Round table with the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the Head of the State Property Fund of Ukraine
It is important to evaluate all the opportunities for your business, especially in an economic framework like the current one, in order to guarantee safe growth and economic stability over time. For this reason, expansion beyond national borders can be an important step but must be done in complete safety. Strategia & Sviluppo Consultants and Integrites have organized a webinar on "Privatizations and concessions in Ukraine" for Thursday 18 February at 10.30.
Why Ukraine? Because it is a country that is launching a large privatization campaign to attract new investors and reduce the weight of the state in non-strategic sectors, guaranteeing better growth opportunities for companies that in large numbers are still owned by the state.
In the presence of representatives of Eurispes, Ukrainian Banks, Law Firms but above all with the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the Head of the State Property Fund, we will discuss what opportunities come from privatizations, and what are the development trends in the Ukrainian economy. It is very important to underline that after signing the cooperation agreement with the EU, Ukraine was the recipient of huge capital also from the USA, Japan and South Korea and in recent years the successive governments have carried forward successfully several reforms in many sectors of the economy and governance of the country making it rise 7 positions in the World Bank's 2020 ranking on the ease of doing business in different countries.
"We want to be close to businesses in this crucial moment for the economy, - comments Fabrizio Zucca, founder of Strategia & Sviluppo Consultants. - Today Ukraine is able to offer important advantages for investors. With ten years of experience, our Company is close to companies to help guide them on a challenging and satisfying path ".
PROGRAM OF THE WEBINAR
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
WHEN: Thursday, 18 February, 10:30 аm (CET)
ORGANIZERS: Strategia & Sviluppo Consultants | Integrites
SPEAKERS will be represented by:
- Marco Ricceri, Secretary General, Eurispes,“Privatization as a boost for growth - advantages for investors”
- Vladyslav Krykliy, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, "Infrastructure investment opportunities in Ukraine”
- Dmytro Sennychenko, Head of the State Property Fund of Ukraine, The State Property Fund of Ukraine, “Privatization opportunities in Ukraine”
- Sergey Chuikin, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Concord Capital, "Practical aspects of the privatization”
- Francesco Lupo, Head of Corporate Division and Board Member, Pravex Bank, Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo, “Banking and financial market in Ukraine”
- Illya Tkachuk, Partner, Integrites, “Legal framework for privatization”
- Federico Busatta, Partner, Gianni & Origoni, “Privatization and foreign investment - how to manage legal risks?”
- Fabrizio Zucca, President, Strategia & Sviluppo Consultants
- “Conclusive remarks”
Moderator: Gigi Donelli, Editor, Radio 24