Personal data collected in the course of SSC business activities, including in connection with some client services, as well as on the Sites may be transferred from time to time to SSC subsidiaries and affiliates and their personnel across our global organization, as well as to our third party service providers located throughout the world, including in countries where the local law may grant you fewer rights than you have in your own country. Additionally, the Sites may be viewed and hosted by SSC and our third party service providers anywhere in the world. Where required by law, we have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data that is processed by SSC subsidiaries, affiliates and third party service providers, including the transfer of your personal data to countries other than the one in which you reside. If you would like more information about these legal mechanisms, which may include the EU's Standard Contractual Clauses, please contact us at the address below. By using any of the Sites and providing information on any of them, you voluntarily consent to such trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
We also may share your personal data with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you, including, for example, processing recruitment materials, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
· If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
· To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
· When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
· If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
· To protect our property, services and legal rights;
· To prevent fraud against Strategia & Sviluppo, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or business partners;
· To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
· To comply with any and all applicable laws.
In addition, we may disclose or transfer your personal data in the event of a re-organization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business.